The Massive Modding
Hey guys welcome to TheMassiveModding.simplygaming.org!
Donations Appreciated!
The Massive Modding
Hey guys welcome to TheMassiveModding.simplygaming.org!
Donations Appreciated!
The Massive Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most Massive Modding website you will ever see.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Match *Games*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TMM Tyler
Administrator
Administrator
TMM Tyler

Private Match *Games* Empty
PostSubject: Private Match *Games*   Private Match *Games* EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Michael Myers

Michael Myers is the without a doubt most popular minigame. I don't know why it is called Michael Myers, but it could be from the fictional slasher film character Michael Myers.

RULES

The point is to survive. You will need atleast 3 players, but it's almost a must to get more players. One player goes on the bottom team while the rest goes to the team on the top. The player that is alone in his team is Michael Myers. He will try to kill all of the other players on the other team. But he can't use any weapons to kill them with. No Snipers, assault rifles, sub-machine guns, light machine guns or riot shield. He will have to knife them.(I don't know the rules for throwing knife, but me and my friends use them)

The players on the other team is not allowed to kill or knife Michael Myers at all, so they will have to hide. It is usually not allowed with elevators or wallbreaches. Once Michael Myers have killed almost all of them and there is only one player on the other team the last man standing can kill Michael Myers.

The player who was killed first will be Michael Myers in the next match. Marathon, Lightweight and Commando/Sitrep Pro/ Ninja is recommended.

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Team Deathmatch.
Time: Unlimited.
Score: Unlimited.
Lives: 1.
Spectating: Free (So all of you can see the other players. No cheating!)
Killstreaks: Disabled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Border Patrol

Border Patrol is originally from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, but is now playable in Modern Warfare 2, since the map Overgrown has returned, although you can play it in other maps. I have myself never played it, but i think i know the rules of the game. Please respond if you see anything wrong.

RULES

You will need atleast 3 players, but again, the more the better! Two player will be sniping and they will be placed in the middle of the map with good view of the route.
The other player/s are supposed to get to the other spawn following an predetermined route/path. The snipers will try to kill the ''Immigrants'' and the ''Immigrants'' are supposed to survive. The ''Immigrants'' can't kill the snipers. Marathon, Lightweight and Ninja is recommended.

SETTINGS

Spectating: Free.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cops and Robbers

In this game, there are teams of atleast 2 in each team. Played mostly at terminal, The team that spawns inside are the robbers, while the team that spawns inside are the cops.

Cops:
Weapon: Only shotguns. No AA-12
Attachment: Any except Akimbo on Rangers or on Model 1887s
Perks: Any

Robbers:
Weapon: USP.45
Attachment: Any except akimbo
Equipment: Throwing Knife
Perks: Lightweight, Marathon, and Commando are musts.

Objective: The Objective of this game is to kill all on the other team. but there are some rules.

Rules:
Cops: Cops cannot just shoot the Robbers. The only way that cops can kill the robbers it if the robbers provoke them. The cops, if they see a robber, will tell them to turn around and get on the ground. Anything from there is free ground.

Robbers: Robbers really dont have any rules, besides when cops tell them to get down. They can kill the cops on sight.

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Search And Destroy
Spectating: Team (

My Minigames

Spawn Run

Rules

Spawn Run is a game that i invented with my friends and the point is you have to run away from your own spawn. Sound easy? While the others are spawnkilling you. You have to get to their spawn and they can have Tactical Insertions in your spawn, they can use any weapon and kit. The game works best in Scrapyard(The spawn is not inside the big warehouse). Marathon, Cold-Blooded/Lighweight, Commando/Ninja recommended.

SETTINGS

Lives: Unlimited.

The Community's Minigames

Mission Impossible

This gamemode was invented by pERFEcTiiOnEzZ.

Rules:
There are two snipers in one team and 5+ players on the other team. The point of the game is that the snipers are supposed to get to the other teams flag. The snipers win if they just touch the flag. The other team is supposed to protect the flag.

The two sniper’s class should be something like this:
Primary: Any Sniper Rifle w/ silencer
Secondary: USP w/ tactical Knife
Special Grenade: Smoke Grenade
Perk 1: Any perk except Bling or One Man Army
Perk 2: Cold Blooded
Perk 3: Steady Aim or Ninja

The other five’s class setup should be something like this:

Primary: Any Gun except Sniper Rifles
Secondary: Any Gun except launchers
Equipment: Any except Claymore or c4
Special Grenade: Any
Perk1: Any
Perk2: Any except danger close
Perk3: Any

Settings:

Game Mode: Capture the Flag.
Time: 5 - 7, 5 min.
Spectating: Free.

Clash of The Titans

This gamemode was invented by 0riginalZILLER

Rules:

This could be played with 2-18 players. Everyone must use Riot Shields. The ideal class setup is:

Primary: Riot Shield.
Secondary: Any.
Special Grenade: Smoke,
Perk 1: Any.
Perk 2: Any.
Perk 3: Any.

The point is that everyone will meet in a tight hallway or bridge. Then let the chaos begin. Throw smokes and throwing knife, bash people with the shield and fight for every inch you gain!

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Search and Destroy.
Rounds: 8.

That's it. The most famous one's with some new spice. Message me if you got another minigame that you or your friend/s have invented and i will put it in here. Also message me if you see anything that's wrong.

Thanks for reading and hope you will experience of the best sides of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2!
Back to top Go down
https://themassivemodding.board-directory.net

Private Match *Games*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Massive Modding :: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare :: Modern Warfare 2 - Popular Discussion-
Jump to: